Training Wheels.

12:50 AM Michael 0 Comments

I guess it's better late than never to do a real post.
I will update you more as I do have more topics in mind!
I just thought I would write because I signed in and AM NOT doing what I should be doing at 12:50 in the morning. My english Midterm is tomorrow! I am not really positive I can say that I studied. I don't know what I am going to do. I did not write the paper this weekend. Nor did I do the discussions or test for business. I do not know what is wrong with me. I can't say that I have not had the time. I've been spending my days with beans or eggs on my face. I have to update you on those endeavors as well. I'm wishing good luck to Jacquelyn on school tomorrow and everyone else back in sav or at home at the computer. You'll be fin school enough ;) Everyone have a wonderful rest of the day. It is monday. I didn't die in the car on the way to Safeway! other things happened, including numerous bad looks, but I'm not nearly as scared in the Dodge. I'll try to make use of the rest of the night. Sweet dreams.