And tonight the world's awake.

12:41 AM Michael 0 Comments



I haven't written in a while. But honestly that's because every time I started, I wanted to make sure I wasn't just putting just a bunch of negative feel sorry for me things. I could never do that. But now I feel like I could start over. I totally got to Barbara today while I was in Wallin! It's weird because every single time I talk to her I feel like I haven't talked to her in forever. And kind of like this, maybe it's bad to call someone when you aren't feeling to great, but sometimes you really do need someone to call that is somehow outside of your life but at the same time, more so in it. and I love her.
I have to go to the library tomorrow. Gosh I'm so tired. I chose to flip colors of a work done by Tarsila do Amaral. I don't know too much about her but her works are very pretty and color filled and you know I'm just one big fat(skinny?) rainbow. I've talked to my mom a lot lately. or at least I FEEL like I have. When really it's just a lot of missed calls both ways. She's sending more green tea. Ha. I really wish my face would clear up. This post totally wins the ramble award.
Our next speech in class is our professhh. speech. I was thinking of commemorating Michelle Phan because I think everyone must know about how much I love her. She's in Vogue! This is the first issue I've ever bought and it's because she's in it.
and lastly, (I love how I am giving you an update of all my classes)we're doing watercolors in drawing and I have no idea how mine is going. You know how you usually have an opinion on how your work is going. This time I have no idea. I have so many thoughts right now. :( My roommates are sleeping. This is crazy. I'm actually surprised they've been going pretty strong these last few days. Especially with these wonderful fire drills in the middle of the night and/or morning.
I don't think I will be able to live on campus next year. Next quarter even but I'll wait until the new year. It costs too much and I have to be reasonable. There's obviously a lot of sacrifices made to go here and really, I'm not sure I'm so deserving. But it's interesting how the universe works. Absolutely everything that happens, person you meet happens with so much intention for the future. Sometimes I'm just so overwhelmed not even by school work. But by feelings. Good things, bad things. What this person said, what you said, how this person looked at you, whatever. There's so much to be handled. and I get to live with the best people ever.


xx