The "New Year Post"

10:54 PM Michael 0 Comments


I totally wanted to make this post on NEW YEARS EVE. But, I just couldn't. But what's 3 day's after, it's not like one day a year or anything (slight sarcasm.) AND I don't really have much to talk about. There was apple cider involved. I was over it. Candace at the register in the Scafe deff asked me if I drank or got a little tipsy or whatever on new years and the Security guy/ Police man is like RIGHT THERE as in 1-2-3 (not only you and me♫ ♪) convo. I said "what are you talking about, I am a goodboy" and the worst part about it is I was trying to NOT sound boring. That was my spicy version compared to the actually thing. I swear I am not exciting. Exciting "goodboy" 2010? lawls.
Here's that photo montage. It was slim pickings (I lost my usb to connect my external harddrive / had the most obviously not to experienced flyer showing at the DCA. ...This is another story.)





























2009 dids:
1.(these are not being ranked) blonde.
2.the 3rd plane ride after 1st grade happened. yay for that
3.The CityDance Ensemble. (love goes here)
4.First time eating/making sushi. Cake club forever.
5.This was the first time I went to forever 21. haha crazy
6.Lumiere lived. :)
7.First midnight showing. (a lot of firsts michael?)
8.FIRST CELLPHONE happened!
9.the graduation.
10.Project Fundway happened. as well as death.
11.Washington Post happened. as well as Fox morning show.
12.asthma happened.
13.drag.
14.intro to crushing-like-inez.
15.intro to buying own toilet paper.
16.First time at the gymmm.
17.First time ice skating. (haha i have not lived)
18.First blogger post.
19.My Asian obsession started.
20.I met Ricky at VSL hair salon!!!! You make me bad boy. ..I wish.
21.Watched the first 3 seasons of digimon. haha..
22.Got caught in the deathly rain multiple times.
23.Photo shoots happened.
24.Prom happened.
25.Birth happened.
26.Headache at gallery/chinatown happened.
27.Out happened.
28.Salsa Monday.
29.Jazz at the White House. with bagels at sitar
30.Potbelly photoshoot.
31.Found reason to be happy, discovered the universe and actualize how small and almost insignificant I am yet how amazing it is I live.
32.Saw 500 days of summer.
33.And like every year, loved. But this is philos we are talking about.


...I really am boring.
Happy New Year!