Castle

7:24 AM Michael 0 Comments

just then a blue, jolting, silver energy exploded from the starry distance below. Like a comet shooting (into) the atmosphere. -honing right into the plane ...right into my window, right into.. me-

Booming with exhilaration, a familiar energy leashed out of me. Gold and rose, my comet shot out like champagne springing out of my anima -shattering the tempered passenger window glass, enclosing and ensnaring the bright-blue-comet-dragon. 

Dancing. They were dancing! Dancing in jubilation to see you, ...you, friend. -To journey together again. Right there, we, gold rose magic and I, knew no matter where I am, or where I'm going, there I know you'll be. 
There, I know, you will fly into the plane and ride right next to me and leave our spirits outside to play. 


(Paparacchi)