Oh Emmy (Where's Max?)

10:47 PM Michael 0 Comments

So for me it was a tough call :/ however I'm in the middle about a lot of them, here are my favorite looks, I want to see some blog posts on what youuu liked. I might go through the slides a few more times.
Loved:
Dianna Agron in Carolina Herrera                                Nina Dobrev Zuhair Murad  
Why? Well I'm obv a sucker for lace. The two tiers          Pretty, I don't love this one as much, but she         
are fantastic and the pattern is divine.                                looks cute
The sash sinches it perfectly. So tailored.
So cute, you look like a wedding cake.       

                      And I even liked, welll Heidi Klum in Marchesa. Although she .may not be my fav project runway character, she is one hot tamommie.    I really like. Maybe you could just be nice again!

This Way, That Way but still love, maybe
Likeee.
Paula has polished curves like an award haha.                  I like-ish this one. But there is something still catchy.
I really just liked her shoes.                                              I just think this works for her.





So into armor right now. Gosh.                                                                 I wasn't sure about this one. But
                                                                                                                I think it fits her so well- young and
                                                                                                               youthful, smiling. All very cute for
                                                                                                                her.
And honestly, not sure at first but the more I look at it the more I like it. I'm thinking about switching it out with the pink one up top. She's like a fairy, mermaid woman.

Ha sorry my opinions are so amateur. I am not Michael Kors. 

 I feel like I should do this. Just in case Mr. Zimmer asks me about ONE MORE RED CARPET SHOW. I have done some hw.